Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting ready for my Table Tennis Lesson

Over the past week or so I have been working on my Table Tennis lesson that I am going to be teaching on April 11th. So far I think I've been making some good improvements. This teaching lesson is really going to test me and I'll be able to see where I stand. For this lab the time period is now 25 minutes compared to just 15 for our lab c. Since were increasing the time, I've really spent a lot of time on trying to organize how I'm going to teach my lesson. It's also going to be tough because were going to be in the Squash courts. The squash courts are pretty small and it's hard to fit a lot of equipment in the rooms so I'm going to have to set up a few different rooms with different activities in each. I'm pretty nervous about teaching this lesson because it's created the most challenges for me. I also want to be able to make this lesson fun and interesting for the other students, physical education is a lot better when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment