Sunday, March 27, 2011

Looking back at my krumping lesson





here is my time coding form

here is my verbal transcript

here is my feedback analysis

here is my content development

here is my lesson plan

here is my task progressions.

This week in class we had the opportunity to perform our lab c's. The lesson that I was teaching was krumping. At first I thought I was going to have some trouble with this lab because this was the first time that I've heard about krumping. I put a lot of time and effort into this lab and overall I thought I did a lot better than the other labs. Every day I'm learning more and more and I feel like i've come along way since the begining of class. I can't stop now I need to keep working hard and keep improving because I still have a lot of room for improvement. A few things that I need to work on for next lab are to stop saying you guys. I try not to say it but it tends to slip out and i don't even notice I'm saying it until i watch the video of my teaching lesson. I need to continue to keep loosening up. Every lab I feel more and more comfortable. Another thing I need to work on is maybe making sure I'm speaking clearly so everyone can understand me. I'm really looking forward to our next lab and it should be even more of a challenge.




                                                                              


                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment