Saturday, February 5, 2011

PED 255

This week during class we went over good ways to start off your teaching lesson. This was very helpful because when your teaching a class you need to be able to get everyone's attention, if you can you want to get a lesson going within 30 seconds. I also learned that you shouldn't stand there and talk to your class for long periods of time. We also went over a jump rope lesson to show us good drills to use when we are teaching. We got right into the drills and we performed drills that we could work at our own speed and at our own skill level. Last class we worked on our voices, at times I know that I'm not a loud person but this gave me a chance to work on my vocals, when you have a lot of kids in your class you're going to need to be able to project your voice so that everyone can hear you

No comments:

Post a Comment